We have our latex cores made from an extremely environmentally conscious source in Europe, Latexco Belgium who have won many awards for energy efficient practises and having aggressive objectives of reducing greenhouse gases according to the Kyoto Protocol.
They have process installations to best international practise and continuous improvement. Major investments in waste water treatment facilities and highly sophisticated latex recycling facilities. Latex recycling now creates products including sports mats, pet mats, packaging, insulation and acoustic mats for sound deadening.
In addition they have won eco-efficiency awards for making efforts to preserve the environment, striving for continuous improvement in economic, social and environmental performance.
– Industrial Management Award winner
– Winner of the Responsible Care Award.
– Eco Efficiency Prize winner
– Member of Flemish Environmental Charter Program.
– Awards for endeavours in Latex Recycling.